Whelton Myofascial Referral TechniqueTM
Introductory Shoulder Course
What You Will Learn?
- How to immediately relieve shoulder pain using the WheltonMRT technique and system
- How a referral area on the leg connects to the shoulder
- Proper patient positioning and how to apply proper angles of pressure
What is Included?
- A 40 minute webinar with instructional videos on the WheltonMRT system
- You will receive a thirteen page manual of Dr. Whelton's maps of the body detailing how a referral area on the leg connects to the shoulder and how to stimulate it effectively
- You will receive the powerpoint of the slides
How Much Will it Cost?
$149 ($299 value) materials to be downloaded (it is recommended you print the manual of maps of the body in color)
How Will It Improve My Clinical Skills?
People who have taken this course have been able to:
- Immediately relieve shoulder pain
- Increase ROM (often dramatically)
- Decrease soft tissue spasm
- Accelerate healing
30 Days to Return for Full Refund
***If you are not able to immediately relieve the pain/increase range of motion in the majority of patients you attempt the method on you will be fully refunded, no hassles.
Dr. Norm Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., neurosurgeon, inventor of the TENS Unit, Spinal Cord Stimulator, Rhizotomy surgical procedure, author of 325 articles, 35 books and foremost expert in the world for pain says:
"Ryan Whelton is an intuitive genius, a real healer, I hope his treatment becomes a first-line treatment for most pain problems."
“This technique is going to revolutionize the physical therapy field. Having the ability to instantly relieve a patient’s pain is nothing short of amazing. If you are looking for the “Next big thing,” it is already here!”
-Chris Taylor, MPT, CSCS, MFMS, Owner/Founder of Physio Physical Therapy and Wellness, Asheville, NC
“This method is amazing! I can consistently relieve 90% of my patients’ acute and chronic pain immediately, my patients are so impressed.”
-Elvira Karakozova, DPT, Owner/Doctor of Physical Therapy, A-Game Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Co.
"This is the best course I have attended in my forty years as a physical therapist. If you want to make a difference in your patient's lives, attend this course."
- Teresa McFarlin, Physical Therapist, Little Rock, Arkansas
“Dr. Whelton’s treatment method is groundbreaking. This is the best course I have taken in my 35 years as a physical therapist. His method and understanding of the body is genius.”
-L. Keith Owen PT, Chantilly, VA