Whelton Protocols TM
Home Study Course
*** This Course Will Only Be Available Online, It Will Not Be Taught Live
What You Will Learn?
- How to get the majority of your patients back to prior level of function and discharged in approximately 30 – 35 days.
- Dr. Whelton’s protocols for the following diagnoses:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Bicipital Tendonitis
- Rotator Cuff Impingement Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Strain/Bursitis
- AC Joint Sprain/Arthritis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Cervical Arthritis/Stenosis
- Cervical Herniated Disc
- Thoracic Pain/Strain
- Lumbar Arthritis/Stenosis
- Lumbar Herniated Disc
- SI Joint Dysfunction
- Sacral Torsion
- Hip Bursitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patellofemoral Syndrome
- Pes Anserine Bursitis
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
What is Included?
- A 1 hour and 20 minute webinar with instructional videos with 90 days access.
- You will receive the PowerPoint of the slides with protocols to print.
How Much Will it Cost?
$395 ($600 value) materials to be downloaded.
How Will It Improve My Clinical Skills?
People who have taken this course have been able to:
- Consistently get their patients back to prior level of function and ready to be discharged in approximately 30-35 days.
- They are highly sought after clinicians.
***Note - Dr. Whelton mentions in this course that he uses medical devices, Whelton Myofascial Referral Technique and his nervous system approach to expedite healing, these are not nessecary to achieve the results he states in the course. Theses interventions will help get patients better even faster. This course is a well packaged easy to understand and implement group of existing exercises and interventions that give a clinician the most "Bang for their buck."
Dr. Norm Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., neurosurgeon, inventor of the TENS Unit, Dorsal Column Stimulator, author of 325 articles, 35 books and foremost expert in the world for pain says:
"Ryan Whelton is an intuitive genius, a real healer, I hope his treatment becomes a first-line treatment for most pain problems."